USHIO introduces the new Super High Pressure Sodium Double Ended lamp to its HiLUX GRO lamp series. The HiLUX GRO series is a full line of professional grade horticulture lamps that use super high output lamp technology to achieve maximum vegetative growth and maximum flower yield. The lamps are designed to assure consistency in quality and optimized for high performance.
US5002272 – PAR=1950 μmol/s
- High red and blue spectral ratios for good photosynthesis efficiency
- Great lumen output for high PAR values
- Robust plants through high blue light output
- High red light ratio for healthy plant growth
- Economic lighting choice (long average life, high lumen output, low energy consumption)
- Tubular low profile design for compact fixtures
- Made in Germany and engineered in a ISO 9001 certified facility
*When fitted or refitted (re-lamped) within select Phantom brand luminaires, this lamp comforms to California 2022 Bulding Energy Efficiency Standards for Residential and Nonresidential Buildings, California Title 24, part 6, section 120.6, (h) Mandatory requirements for Controlled Environment Horticulture (CEH) spaces, 2. Indoor growing, horticultural lighting.; and 6. Greenhouses, horticultural lighting.