This system is a great value! Already fully assembled, it combines a Phantom 40 Series 1000W 277V ballast (PHB4020) with a Phantom Open reflector, Digilux 1000W HPS lamp, and mounting hardware.
The PHB4020 ballast’s high-frequency design is optimized for double-ended 1000W HPS lamps, and features a highly precise microprocessor and four-way output control. It is totally silent, efficient and lightweight. It is also fully compatible with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller (APDPX1).
The Phantom Open Reflector (item PHRSW010) delivers focused light and effectively dissipates heat while operating the DE lamp at ideal temperatures for maximum light output and lamp life.
The system includes a Digilux 1000W HPS DE lamp, which features a warm color temperature of 2000K and a PAR rating of 2100 μmol/s.
PHB4020 Ballast features:
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Four-way dimming: 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super Boost (1150W lamp output)
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Features an IEC power connection and comes with an 8′ 277V 16/3 AWG power cord
PHRW010 Open Reflector features:
- Double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with incredible uniformity
- Open design for maximum light output, optimum heat management, and longer lamp life
- Highly efficient in overlapping multi-light configurations
- Premium aluminum European Hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Vossloh-Schwabe K12 x 30s high temperature lamp holders
DX1000DE lamp features:
- 2000K color temperature
- 2100 umol/s PAR rating
- 140,000 initial lumens
- 10,000-hour rated life
CSXCORD: Lock & Seal lamp cord extension allows for remote operation up to 15′ (sold separately)
We recommend that when you replace your lamps, you also replace your reflectors at the same time. This will restore reflector performance—and thus system performance—to like-new quality.
There are no reviews yet.