Phantom Commercial DE Enclosed Lighting System with USB Interface – 277V
The Commercial Enclosed DE Lighting System is state-of-the-art double-ended technology that uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint. This system gives you the unique ability to remove the ballast from the reflector so it can be used remotely, allowing you to operate the ballast outside of your grow room, to effectively reduce heat load. Each kit is comprised of the individual components in their retail packaging, shipped in one box.
At the heart of this system is the Phantom Commercial DE Ballast. It is designed with a high precision microprocessor that makes it highly efficient and extremely reliable. It is totally silent and lightweight. Its USB interface enables connection with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller (APDPX1). The PX1 provides centralized, dual-zone digital control of your DE lighting, allowing you to switch, dim and boost multiple (USB-compatible) Hydrofarm ballasts at once—up to 256 in each of two independent zones for a total capacity of 512 ballasts.
The ballast model included in this system, PHB4020, is for 277V operation. It is generator ready, FCC-compliant, and comes with USB to RJ12 cable, RJ12 to RJ12 cable, RJ12 splitter, an 8-foot power cord, and instructions.
Rounding out this kit are our PHRS010 Enclosed Reflector and a European-made premium DE lamp with a rated PAR output of 2100 μmol/s.
BALLAST – PHB4020
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Four-way dimming: 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super Boost (1150W lamp output)
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- This unit comes hardwired with an 8′ 277V 14/3 AWG power cord with NEMA L7-15P power plug
REFLECTOR – PHRS010 Reflector
- Double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with incredible uniformity
- Enclosed design for maximum focused light output, optimum heat management, and longer lamp life
- Highly efficient in overlapping multi-light configurations
- Premium aluminum European hammer-tone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- European-made VS K12 x 30S high temperature lamp holders
DE Bulb: This package features a European made premium DE lamp with a rated PAR output of 2100 μmol/s
CSXCORD: Lock & Seal lamp cord extension allows for remote operation up to 15′ (sold separately)