Loudbank Soil Testing Services
The Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media. The laboratory provides quality testing and unbiased, research-based recommendations to clients for economically viable and environmentally safe nutrient management practices.
The fee-based services are available to farmers, homeowners, vegetable and fruit growers, lawn and landscape specialists, golf course managers, consultants, researchers and government agencies.
The services that we offer include:
- Analyzing soil for nutrient content and fertility status
- Providing recommendations for economical, environmentally safe and balanced fertilizer and lime applications
- Special soil tests for nutrient management plans and for addressing environmental issues
- Analyzing potting mixes for nursery growers
- Analyzing plant tissue for field crops, ornamentals, vegetables, fruits and turfs
- Compost testing
- Manure analysis
- Water testing for domestic, irrigation, poultry and livestock suitability
Commercial, Residential and Industrial Construction (buildings, roadways, bridges, utilities, levees)
Teaming On Contracts
Loudbank LLC is prepared to partner with companies to qualify, engage, and win horticultural, landscaping and soil testing contracts. Depending on the opportunity, our expertise can differentiate and provide competitive advantage. We are just as excited about winning contracts as the next company. If you would like to team with Loudbank LLC on project acquisitions, please use the form below to contact us.
|Company Name||Loudbank LLC|
|d.b.a||Loudbank Garden & Grow Supplies|
|SBA Status||Small Business|
|DBE Status||Disadvantage Business Enterprise|
|MBE Status||Minority Business Enterprise
|NAICS Codes||444220 Nursery, Garden Center, and Farm Supply Stores
424930 Flower, Nursery Stock, and Florists’ Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
423820 Farm and Garden Machinery and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
111421 Nursery and Tree Production